cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power cable with Hub 5

jjjy
Joining in

I've just received my new Hub 5 router. It didn't come with a power cable. The power cable for the Hub 3 and TiVo does not fit.

I have just spent a while on the phone to the help centre - an excruciating call having to explain he issue about 5 times in 40 minutes (having waited 30mins to be connected). The person initially booked me a technician appt, then rang me back shortly after to say they could send me the power cable. This can take up to 10 days - I don't have the time to sit at home to wait in for a tech, having wasted all morning waiting for the new box and then the painful call with the operator.

I hope I'm getting the right item, I'm just frustrated that the box didn't come with a power cable - why is it not USB C powered like many other items. Not a happy customer at all.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

What specifically are you missing?

Are you missing the entire power supply unit and mains cable to the power supply unit or just the mains power cable (from the mains socket on the wall to the hub's power supply unit)?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey jjy, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this. Also a warm welcome to the community.

I can see you've spoke to the team since this, did they manage to get this resolved for you at all? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?