cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number, self-install kit late, old line still active

Jon223
Joining in

Hi,

I originally ordered a self install kit on the 30th August to arrive on the 11th of September and received an order number and pre-contract agreements only, no way to track my order or to create an account and receive support.

The package didn't arrive, and after waiting a few days in good faith (and placing another order in case it hadn't gone through the first time) I was only able to find out after several phone calls that it wasn't coming due to a previous tenant at my address still having an active contract.

Anyway, on the 14th (after the second order didn't arrive) I was told that the sales team had filled out some form and we just had to wait 24-48 hours for that to get through the system and they'd call us back and let us know that we could make our purchase. Still waiting to hear back on the 17th...

Its frustrating because my partner starts a new job tomorrow fully remote working. We've now gone from having internet booked to arrive well in advance to having nothing in place at all simply because Virgin agreed to a date and then didn't inform us that they'd changed their minds.

Does anyone have a similar experience or a way to resolve this? I'd really like to buy Virgin's broadband despite their best efforts to the contrary.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

asobirov
Joining in

Hi,

Facing similar issue. Placed an order on September 13 and pre-contract documents were sent to my email. Based on the document my provisional installation date is September 16, but it’s already 17th and I’m starting to think that it may also come later. Is it possible to track or get any info about this anywhere? 

Hi @asobirov .

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community. I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more