cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated Hub 3 to Hub 4 - Pods Not Working

Jellybelly69
Tuning in

Hi on acct sent Hub 4 as foc upgrade,  2 existing Pods , are not connecting surely if same account the Mac codes are migrated to the New Hub since Sunday am won't connect and on the VM Connect App not showing all other devices connected are not a happy bunny should be simple virgin make everything a chore and struggle

6 REPLIES 6

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

You would think VM would update the MAC of the new hub for the pods to link up to sadly they can't do that they have to wait till the new hub and useless wifi is up and running for you to call them to link the pods.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jellybelly69,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for any issue with your WiFi pod. 

Have you tried going through the setup process for the WiFi pod on the new hub?

^Martin

Martin yes more than once rebooting the hub resetting the pods etc to the point I'm.so fed of the lies from people within VM   I have on email off person from the Exec team who changed my del date that he requested the pods (2) to be aligned linked to my new hub (also debatable as he confirmed 2nd hand ones are sent ) as one that came had items missing- no cards with codes no packaging no spanner to release the Hub3 then attach the Hub 4 - no labels or anything-I  was informed 10th Oct when he emailed me he had re requested the migration then then and to wait 24 hrs still nothing 265 hrs since my "unnew hub" delivered pods still work I have the VM connec app it doesn't recognise my pods whatsoever I have been promised stuff being actioned verbally abd in writing too , plus in Sep b4 he changed the date I was told once the hub delivered as they cannot process 2 orders at the same tine on the 9th Oct after ringing to check all works OK,  he would order the 3rd no call nothing no updates nothing on order paying a lot of money for continously bad svs , paying for itens that worked fine up to still having the Hub 3 and now havent since the Hub 4 - I'm writing to the ceo tomorrow when back in work as I'm being now chased on a no reply email to return the Hub 3 , which I cannot as no label instructions or anything , my order was confirmed as being New it isn't I've asked for help on my package cost too but new deals don't include Bt or TNt if i change I have to pay more - just sick of the lack svs full stop so if they try to charge me for non returned kit I will put in a counter claim and am looking for a new provider who actually does what's expected and provides full svs being paid for and doesn't lie as have had s gutful and refuse to dispense anymore energy and time I'm no longer in a contract but Virgin have and are continously failing me as a loyal customer but soon will no longer have to put up with empty promises and continues lies

Martin part of email 4 days after 2nd hand hub delivered today's is the 18th still not connected and nothing from the EC team since 

Screenshot_20231018-063708_Outlook~2.jpg

Hi I have an email from the Exec Team saying this should have been done and on the 11th Oct saying they have asked for it to be reactioned 11 days after my 2nd hand hub arrived and 7 days after their letter still not working VM is  joke sorry no I am for putting up with dire service 

Hi @Jellybelly69 👋.

Thanks for the updates on this. Apologies for the issues that you have been facing. How is the service in your home now?

Let us know.

Sabrina