cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my wifi router on my choosen delivery date

Eckertomi90
Joining in

Hello there,

I have ordered a new broadband connection to my new house on 27th October and selected 4th November for my router delivery date.

I havent received anything, nor any emails from you as my package have been dispatched neither from the delivery company.

As I am a new customer I am not able to sign up to my virgin media and track the delivery there, because I havent received any account number or area number to register with in my welcome email and they are not on the two documents what has been sent to me via email. 

Any help appreciated 

Tamas

11 REPLIES 11

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tamas, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you've not heard anything from Yodel regarding delivery of your equipment. We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tamas, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad I was able to get things sorted for you and get you the answers that you needed. 

If you have any further issues, pop back here. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I am having the same problem as the one listed above. My router hasn't been dispatched and I have no account number yet. Please help.

Ckelly14

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ckelly14, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received the details for your account, we will be able to help. 

I will just need to take a few details via private message and we will be able to assist further. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ckelly14, 

Thank you for joining me on private message. 

I am very happy to hear this issue has now been resolved. 

Please do get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Take care, 

Nat

elvinmamedov
Joining in

Hi,

I have the same problem . There is no information about my router that I can get.
please help.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi elvinmamedov 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issue as the original post. I'll send you a private message, so I can gather some more details from you and assist further. You'll find it in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tab after tapping your profile picture.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi,

I have the same problem, provisional delivery date was the 9/11/2023, but have not gotten any dispatch information yet and can't register my account as I am a new customer.

Kind Regards,

Jana

Hey Jana4,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your equipment delivery, I have looked into this and can see that a new date has been added to the system, have you been advised of this date and been given the tracking information?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L