Looking my area code for FY5 1JE.

TIA AmosMoses

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AmosMoses 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

As mentioned by Hosay299, the Area Reference can be found directly in your online account, or through the paperwork you received when taking our services.

For this postcode, the Area Reference is 01-NW. If you're looking to use the Area Reference to sign up to online services such as My Virgin Media you will only need to use the numbers (01), and not the dash and the letters (-NW).

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Hosay299
Superfast

This will be shown in ur my account area 

Do u mean Area reference as this is shown in ur account with ur account number

do u have a online account yet 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AmosMoses 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

As mentioned by Hosay299, the Area Reference can be found directly in your online account, or through the paperwork you received when taking our services.

For this postcode, the Area Reference is 01-NW. If you're looking to use the Area Reference to sign up to online services such as My Virgin Media you will only need to use the numbers (01), and not the dash and the letters (-NW).

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi There, 

I also can't seem to find my area code.  Any idea what the area code for BS49 is?

Thanks Much

Hey Shibbykez,
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. If you haven't already got the code since you last posted, your area code is 07.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Bunter999
Joining in

Hi Stephen,

I'also just signed up to VM and need my area code for G66. Can you help, please?

Thanks!

Hi Steven, 

I'm also enquiring about my Area Reference number. My postcode is CF31.

Cheers

Lisa_CC

Hi,

@Bunter999 , the area code for G66 is 28

@Deschain , the area code for CF31 is 25 [edit- apologies, corrected]

Hi Bunter99 👋 Welcome to the community forum. Thanks for posting! 

Glad to hear you have joined us! 

The Area code a G66 Postcode would fall under is 28. 

It is worth noting that you need to have services which are active and installed for My VM registration to work. Hopefully this helps get you sorted! Let us know if there's anything else you need our help with. Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

For some reason you gave me the wrong code. Rather than wait for another wrong answer I decided to endure your tedious telephone helpline who were eventually able to provide me with the correct code.

As a new customer the number of problems that I've experienced really have piled up one on top of another and I'm already regretting signing up with you. I am already looking forward to changing internet providers when my contract comes to an end

[MOD EDIT: apologies, corrected]