Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710480members
3429612posts

Community Activity

Incorrect bill after retentions deal

I entered into a new deal on 24th Apr 2024 via retentions. I can see the new contract on "My virgin media" and the start date is effective of 24th April 2024. However a bill also generated on 24th April against the old contract for the May to June pe...

Frequent daily dropouts and packet loss

Hi, Was wonderinfg if someone on the forum mods team could help?I'm experiencing frequent packet loss and drop outs on a daily basis. Note, my router is sat in modem mode and i'm monitoring both the gateway and an external service. Upon looking at th...

monks600 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Joining in
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Service Not Found (C133/Service Not Found)

I've been away for a couple of weeks.In that time my box has lost connection with the Virgin Media Service.   This used to happen a lot with my old box, but has never before happened with my V6 Tivo box.I've rebooted the router and the Tivo box multi...

PXL_20240509_185511859.MP.jpg
ntruby by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub 5 Router faulty need replacement

02:30 am router kept disconnecting from my iPhone and iPad. Tried rebooting from web interface. Still faulty. Tried power off then on. Still faulty.DHCP Server not assigning Ip addresses. Tried factory reset via web interface and then pin hole rest b...

bteam by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

V6 Flashing Wifi

HiJust wanted to know what does it mean? It has been ok all day but then appeared twice on V6 box - Then red like rowtating arrows and then all disappeared?just wondering as i am unsure - It has been very hot weather todaylook forward to advice and i...

slowstar by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid this company at all cost, SERIOUSLY AVOID

(from my trust pilot review)Where do i start with this farce, I have never dealt with such a poor customer services in my life. We have been with Virgin Media for 27 years and for many years they were great. You could phone up a UK call centre and ta...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments