Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710313members
3428863posts

Community Activity

Resolved! TV, Broadband Down

Came home on Saturday to find TV down. This was noticed as a frozen picture tried changing channels to no avail. So go to Settings-->Connect to the Virgin Media Services now--> Connecting-->Preparing (Finished)->>Connecting (Failed whilst negotiating...

Incoming emails not arriving since this morning.

Since sometime earlier today a couple of us have not been receiving email on out Virgin accounts.  We use IMAP and are not receiving any errors, just no emails.Is there something wrong with Virgin's email delivery today?

Hub4 problems

My Hub4 is giving many problems since a power cut on Friday 1. Will not connect to WiFi Pods.2. Unable to connect to the settings menus in the Hub4.3. Once I change the WiFi name from default VMxxxx I can no longer find it using the VM Connect App.I ...

Cloud lost connection

Alarm system - my alarm control panel is connected to my Virgin router but not polling to a third party cloud and showing a "FULL NETWORK" message on the diagnostic menu.They have checked all settings within the alarm control panel which have not cha...

JonT2020 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Accounts Compromised.

New to Forum Joined Recently.I am having problems with a blueyonder and virginmedia email accounts, (compromised spam, junk and phishing) being sent out from accounts. How do I stop this happening or arrange for accounts to be deleted?    

BC75 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address given to scammer

My elderly father has given his email out with other id to a likely scammer.  Can virgin help change his email/block the other one?

Pickle3 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Pod Signal Suddenly Weakened

For the last couple of days, my WiFi pod signal is showing as only “Fair”, despite me not having moved it or done anything different with either the Hub or Pod.I’ve tried plugging it in other sockets, rebooted it, rebooted the Hub etc. Nothing seems ...

Return of Hub3

Hi,I sent my old Hub3 back to VM on 28/04/24 from my local Yodel shop. I am now getting emails and txts asking me to return it. I do have a tracking number but to track it I need the delivery postcode which I dont have.Can someone help please?ThanksS...

Virgin 360

Does anyone know when the 360 box is going to be replaced with a new version or simply an app? Or at least updated to include more features?First of all, let me say I am I am thoroughly familiar with all the features of the 360 so don’t need a tutori...

Nilot by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments