Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710645members
3430616posts

Community Activity

How to Order Free Wi Fi Pods?

Been struggling for a few months with the WiFi strength in the bedroom which is used for working from home. Only just been made aware of the WiFi guarantee and the availability of Wi Fi pods supplied free of charge. I am unfortunately finding it puzz...

Tree60 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt does not apply

Just a heads up for people, according to VM, signing a contract clearing stating Volt 250 broadband does not mean you are eligible for this boost after all.thats what the ever so helpful customer ‘service’ person told me before putting down the phone...

epwg1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract renewal

My old contract ended on the 6th Nov. I received numerous emails regards renewal but wasn't too sure what to do. I accidently hit the renewal button, and hey presto, I've signed up for 18 months. April increase looming ( twice) Tried to contact Virgi...

Bryzza by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wi-Fi booster

Hi how do I go about ordering a WiFi booster for my kitchen. So that we can use the WiFi just outside in the garden.

4 days of random Hub 5 disconnections.

Hi, nothing has changed, both tv boxes work without issues. I have tried all the basic stuff, but not reset. When working the speedtests seems very good. Disconnections last between 2-10 minutes, are few longer.I have tried phoning but can find no wa...

pike by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittant outages London SM3

For the past week now been having constant slow speeds our outages everynight between 10pm which is rather frustrating.  The area shows an issue but the resolution date just keeps getting moved each day.  F011299703 is the fault reference number, but...

Talk Time limits?

Are there any talk time limits on the Anytime Chatter package? ie is there a 60 minute limit to calls. I have looked on the website and it says Unlimited inclusive calls, but I heard from somewhere that there is a 60 minute limit. Could anyone please...

Alanj_49 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld email password reset : arrrrgggghhhh!

Hi all,midday Saturday , my long used ntlworld email account .  After chasing around in circles , I managed to get to the reset PW screen , where I cannott seem to generate a valid password ! Even the random crap generated by firefox's password mangl...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments