cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom problems, SNR problem?

mtuncel
Joining in

Hi

I keep getting various issues with VM, when I call them they say everything is fine and refuse to send technician

1) Internet keeps dropping

2) Zoom connection says unstable

I had SNR problems in the past and technician came and adjusted them.  Do I need another adjustment?

Screenshot attached, thank you!

mtuncel_0-1711393094118.png

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Those numbers are ok - but only a partial set.

Can we check… are your issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check on one to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection/Hub related?
What Hub model is it? What are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens if a Hub3 is the base light a steady white(ish) or flashing green?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

only use wifi so problems were on wifi but now after factory reset the wireless stopped working all together

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Use your hub in modem mode and get your own wifi router with 1Gb ports

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi mtuncel,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband service. 

To confirm, is the WiFi still not working? Also do you have a device you can test on a Wired connection?

^Martin

hi Martin

I called VM fourth time, they said they will send a replacement router, lets see if that will change things, thank you