cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods not connecting

jon30red
Joining in

Having received a replacement (of another defected replacement) wifi pod, the two pods I have in my house have dropped out and I cannot get them reconnected.  

The white slow blinking light is on both and the Virgin Connect app cannot detect either pod.

I have tried pinhole resets on the hub, removed ethernet cables to do another reset, turned the hub off and on. Nothing.

We live in a small 1970s house with stud plasterboard walls (no brick) and the wifi cannot reach anywhere beyond the livingroom where the hub lives. The issues have been ongoing for over 12 months. 

If a moderator could assist that would be great - the VM customer service centre is an absolute shambles. 

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jon30red thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Can you please firstly try follow the steps advised here as this should help? 

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom, thanks for your reply.

I have tried all the steps as per the link in your message. I have also tried a reset, a turn off and on of the hub, still the same blinking white light.

Thanks, Jon.

Thanks for coming back to us jon30red. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for your reply Steven. Like many Virgin customers, I have given up on the absolute shambles that is the Hub 3. I have tried everything that has been advised over and over again and have lost numerous hours trying to sort the issues with Virgins hardware both with the pods and the hubs inability to kick out decent wifi. I am now over £200 out of pocket as I have had no option but to purchase my own mesh network pods. This reply isn't aimed at you - Virgin have failed many customers time after time and I'm just another to add to the ever growing list. 

Hi @jon30red, no problem at all.

We're sorry to hear you feel this way. 

If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to respond to the questions asked via private message.

Regards,
Daniel