cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pods not connecting to hub have tried everything even phoned virgin who themselves couldn’t sort it

Lewisstantheman
Joining in

Switched to hub 5 no Wi-Fi in certain parts of house been sent a pod. Which will not connect to hub have tried everything including hard wiring to hub through Ethernet cable phoned virgin for help guy I spoke to couldn’t even sort it working from script as usual said he was escalating to another department any ideas or is there a simple glitch which needs sorting 

5 REPLIES 5

Isf
Tuning in

0800 953 9500 Call this number i just had same issue, they will try and then transfer you to correct people

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lewisstantheman

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you're having issues pairing the Pods. This will be because if you get a new Hub, we will need to repair your Pods with your Hub for them to connect in the home. I'll be happy to help you out with this. 

I've popped you over a PM so I can take your details and look into this for you.

Beth

Joeyjambo1874
Joining in

Having the same problem with pods since getting new hub 5. Called Virgin umpteen times and keep getting palmed off with the "a ticket has been raised, we'll get back to you within 24hours". Its a joke. Given the number of folks with this exact issue, you'd think they would educate their call handlers on how to fix it.

Client62
Legend

Call the activation number 0800 953 9500, request the VM Pods are paired to the replacement Hub.  For the call have to hand, your account number, the full details from the Hub’s sticker and ALL the VM Pods.

Hi Joeyjambo1874

Sorry to hear you have experienced the same issue and have struggled to get some help. I'll be more than happy to get this sorted for you.

I've dropped you a PM 

Thanks!

Beth