cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning equipment issue

PeterEr
Joining in

I've been wanting to return the kit since November last year.

Recieved a box which none of the Yodel shops wanted to take back because they were looking for another barcode not just the one on the box. So I ordered another box. Same thing happened. Not even an O2 shop took it from me. None of the post offices around me wanted to do anything with it. Altogether I supposed to receive 3 boxes but one of them didn't arrive.

I have talked to customer service multiple times with no resolution. They were saying reassuring things and then nothing happened. I had enough reassurance, I want action and I want to get rid of this box.

I scheduled a collection date not long ago for a weekday. No show. They didn't call, they didn't message nor email me. Then rescheduled for today. In the afternooon I received a text which said that they are not coming today and book another day. Ridiculous!

Also, I've got charged £40 because I haven't returned the kit! I've been on it since November but there is no support in that whatsoever!

I don't want another box to be sent to me with "the right labels and barcode" because it's not gonna come. At this moment I want someone to collect the parcel from me when it is convenient for me.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @PeterEr and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the failure to assist you with the returning of the equipment.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be on hand to assist where possible.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Today supposed to be a collection day as well. I've been waiting but nobody showed up.

It is frustrating and I have things to do apart from sitting here and wait for your team to show up. Well, they don't. Are there people who come and collect at all? I've started to doubt that.

I private messaged you back.

Thanks for the prompt reply, David - I have clicked the 'envelope' icon but that just comes up with a list 'mark as new', subscribe to this message', 'mute', 'subscribe to his message's RSS feed' 'highlight', 'print' or 'flag'

I can't see anything to link to a private message?

Thanks,

Bob.

Sorry to hear you are struggling to find the private message.

If you can check out the envelope in the top right hand corner click this you should see the message? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?