cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Flashing red light on hub

langridgepeter
On our wavelength

having same issue . telephone disconnected at router , still flashing . Had heated discussion with Virgin I.T , say its my phone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us langridgepeter and I'm sorry that you have been told that by our team but glad that your issues have now been resolved after your hub was replaced.

The complaints team will get back to you as soon as possible with an update to your complaint and hopefully a satisfactory resolution.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @langridgepeter 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your Hub. Can I just confirm, is the phone connected at the Hub now? Has it worked previously?

langridgepeter
On our wavelength

Hub replaced today ; fault gone .

Virgin I.T insisted it was my phone that was faulty .

Purchased new ones , same fault remained , sent them back ; purchased another set ; ,same fault .I.T would not move ; insisted it was my phones, When i called customer service Friday 29th Sept 21.30 , a nice man ( Vince ) confirmed there was a fault , and arranged for engineer to call 2nd Oct , fault rectified by new hub.

Complaint in over this matter , and cost i have paid out for new phones 

was connected to hub for last 2 plus years

Thanks for coming back to us langridgepeter and I'm sorry that you have been told that by our team but glad that your issues have now been resolved after your hub was replaced.

The complaints team will get back to you as soon as possible with an update to your complaint and hopefully a satisfactory resolution.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven , will wait now to see what happens regarding my input to resolve complaints. I am afraid Virgin will not be able to give me a solution to my complaint on the reaction I have had , so it looks like I will after to take it further,  but waiting for Virgin now.

Hi @langridgepeter

If you have any further queries or concerns, please do let us know and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!