cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way for returning kit. It was stolen. Help

luciagaito
Tuning in

Hello, I’ve just received an email from virgin media, telling me that someone is coming to my address to collect the kit I’ve not returned back.
As I have just answered, I’ve already payed the £40 penalty, because I CANT RETURN IT, for this reason: the very day I was returning the kit was stolen from my car. Someone  opened my car and  stole the Kit box and other things in my car.  In that period there were several crimes like that to motor vehicles in my new living area, as the Bristol City Council wrote me (I can show the letter).
Furthermore, I don't live at that address anymore, so if someone goes to that address they won't find me for sure.
The only option virgin media gave me this morning is to answer the email telling that I’ve changed address. I’ve answered that the address was changed and that I don’t have the kit anymore because of the stealing.

So I can't return the kit and I have already payed 40 pounds for it
Can someone help me to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance
Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello luciagaito

We're sorry to hear of the charges for not returning the equipment and circumstances around this, we appreciate you reaching out via the forums for support.

We're happy to help with this and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting to us via PM @luciagaito 

Just to update the thread, we've updated our systems now but if you encounter any further problems, let us know.

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs