cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub 5 not connecting to Amazon Echo or virgin pods

clubberlang
Tuning in

Hello

I've received the hub 5 But it will not connect my Amazon Echos and my virgin WiFi Pods I've reset rebooted the lot thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi clubberlang,

Thanks for your update on this. I'm sorry to hear your Connect App isn't working as intended. I'm going to send you a private message as it looks like we will need to run some further checks.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Send the pods back get your own router with 1Gb ports and put hub in modem mode
---------------------------------------------------------------

The Hub 5's defective WiFi goes on strike once again.

Quelle surprise !

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @clubberlang,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Hub 5 and with connecting it to our WiFi Pods

Have you taken a look at our WiFi Pod Troubleshooting page to see if this can help rectify your connection issue? Have you taken a look at our Connect App to see if this can help as well?

I've taken a look at our systems and I cannot see any issues that would be causing issues with your connection. Please take a look at the suggested pages to see if this can help rectify your issue.

If you're still experiencing these issues after this, please let us know so that we can look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello I've tried that and regards the connect app it never works always says I do not have home broadband.

Tried virgin media they were supposed to call me Friday but as usual they never have

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi clubberlang,

Thanks for your update on this. I'm sorry to hear your Connect App isn't working as intended. I'm going to send you a private message as it looks like we will need to run some further checks.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

JamesB1
On our wavelength

I have the same problem of Hub 5 not connecting to my Amazon Echo. I have now got my Echo show to connect. Can you give me advice on hoy to connect to the Echo. I haven't even looked at the pods yet! I also cannot open the Hub 5 home page using 192.188.1.0 It is so disappointing to have this trouble when everything worked OK on the previous hub.

Regards, Jim

Client62
Legend

When connected via the Hub 5, the home page is at :   http://192.168.0.1    

If you are unable to access this link disable the VPN on your device.