cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 not connecting to internet (access denied)

matthewr88
Tuning in

Hi all,

Our internet stopped working, so I reset the hub 3... but then it refused to connect again. With green arrows flashing. So I factory reset the hub 3, and now get green power light full on, wifi green full on, and green arrows still flashing, occasionly flashing red. It says internet access denied... various ranging errors etc in logs... T3 and T6... see pics... tried reseating the cables etc... service check says no issues in my area... at a complete loss...IMG_20231010_000811.jpgIMG_20231010_000801.jpgIMG_20231010_000747.jpgIMG_20231010_000738.jpgIMG_20231010_000731.jpgIMG_20231010_000455.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

matthewr88
Tuning in

Hi, it appears to have fixed itself overnight 🤦‍♂️

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey matthewr88,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you had with your connection but glad that its now back up and running for you now. Please let us know, if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Client62
Legend

Seeing the single Downstream / single Upstream channel with Internet (Access Denied), suggests the Hub was unable to complete the authentication process and then to proceed to loading the Hub connection profile.

Are there any DIY solutions to the hub being unable to complete the authentication process?

Hi moggymorris, 

We're sorry to hear you're having some issues. Can you expand a little more on what authentication process you're trying to complete? 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs