cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order a Wi-Fi pod. Connect app not working nor any phone numbers

Michelleod40
Joining in

Hi

i need to boost my signal in my bedroom. Run the Connect App which confirmed this but the link to order it then doesn’t work.

Tried contacting through all previously suggested tel numbers but no luck. 
Anyone any suggestions, I’ve been going round in circles for 2 hrs now. 
Thanks in advance 

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Michelleod40 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue. Can I ask What happens when you click the link to order? Does it just not load or is there an error message? 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

Wireless Repeaters cost £25 to £60. What is the price of your time and inconvenience ?

timukbaker
Tuning in

Yes in same boat strange that all these part time busy bodies offer unhelpful info. How about Virgin giving us what we pay for.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Michelleod40 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue. Can I ask What happens when you click the link to order? Does it just not load or is there an error message? 

Hi Ashleigh,

I got the reply that the bedroom reception was fair and that I needed the pod, there was a box to click to order which then opened up a new safari page but it said error couldn’t load. 
can you help?

Thank you @Michelleod40 

Let me take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you so much for chatting with me via the PM @Michelleod40 and I am glad we have been able to arrange the pod.

Please do let us know how things are looking after the Pod arrives.