cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digging up edge of my driveway

Derbyday22
Joining in

Virgin media were out front today, assuming sorting my neighbors Internet. 

I've come home from work and the edge of my driveway has been dug up, without my notice, to lay cable, and then bodged back up. Looks like they used the edge of my driveway to get to theirs and run it to their house. 

Is their any point even calling virgin? Is there a specific number or team I can speak to?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Posting some photos of the damage on here may help the VM forum team when they reply here within a few days.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @Derbyday22, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of unauthorised work that has taken place.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll take some details from you to see if we can have this fed back and ultimately resolved for you.

Thanks,

David_Bn 

kentishlad
Joining in

Sorry to jump on this post, but likewise we have recently had a similar issue.. virgin digging up the road at the edge of my drive and caused issues with the edge. Not only that the footpath to the front of the house as been left in an awful state. Paving slabs removed and filled with tarmac or just bodged and filled with sand. I am trying to phone somebody from virgin to ask when they plan on coming back to finish the job, and complain about the damage

Hey kentishlad, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

Let me send you a PM and we can look into this for you. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?