cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coax cable extention

paintersteve62
Joining in

Hello,

I tried contacting Virgin support last week with regards to getting a replacement Coax cable as my existing is to short. Could an engineer please contact me.

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

What length of cable do you require?

I think VM can send out pre-made leads up to 3m (based on past topics on here).

If you need a longer lead you would need a non-fault tech visit for £25 where the tech would custom make a lead for you and check signal levels are OK via the new cable.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paintersteve62,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for any issue you've had with getting the coax cable. 

I can certainly look to help with this. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paintersteve62,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, as discussed I have now arranged a technician to add a slightly longer cable and also arranged a 3rd pod, as discussed please try a pin reset, push a pin/ paper clip in the reset hole at the back of the Router and hold in for a timed 1 minute, once done allow 15 minutes to settle.

Regards

Paul.