cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book a technician

JamieNorris2
Joining in

Hi

My 75 year old mother has been sent a new router and told her landline will need to be plugged in over the next couple of months or her phones won’t work. This is very confusing for her.

Her master phone socket and slave sockets are not located in the same room as her router, so I would like to book a technician visit.

I called Virgin to arrange this but the guy on the phone was worse than useless, had no idea what I was talking about, read off the same script that was irrelevant to the situation and told me, eventually, someone would call me back that evening. Almost a week later, no call. Fobbed off as he didn’t know what to do with my call after 35 mins. 

I saw on a different thread that someone was sent a link to organise a technician visit, so wondered if that was possible or whether I need to spend another 35 mins on the phone to get nowhere?

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait here a couple of days a VM Mod should pick this up and discuss this issue with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JamieNorris2,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear what is happening with your Mothers account, it certainly can be confusing on what's happened on the account. 

What I can do for you so that we can look into this is invite you in for a quick private message to look into what has happened and what we may need to do, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe