cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

192.168.0.1 not working

AndyRees79
Joining in

I am unable to access my Hub 4 admin pages using 192.168.0.1 Wifi is working ok. I have reset the Hub and can get to the password change screen, successfully change password and enter it on login page but no response.

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try it first on a device connected directly to the Hub on an ethernet cable

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey AndyRees79,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with accessing your hubs settings. Are you still having issues at the moment? If so, are you able to try accessing the page in incognito or private browsing mode?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

AndyRees79
Joining in

Problem still exists - On my laptop I can access the login page, enter the password then I get a message saying page has not responded.

On the VM Connect App I get a response saying Hub not found

Wifi is connected and working fine

Client62
Legend

Classic symptoms of a Hub 4 with a failed admin menu.

Perform a 60 second press of the RESET button & leave the Hub 4 powered on to to revert to the shipping condition.

If this does not restart the Hub 4 menu & VM Connect app, a replacement Hub will be required.

Thanks for coming back to us AndyRees79, have you been able to try the reset that Client62 recomended.

If you have done that and it has resolved the issues thats great news but if it hasn't we can help further and get a new hub sent out to you.

Please let us know if you do need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L