cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need Virgin mobile to retieve my mobile number

27left
Joining in

Hi there, hoping someone from virgin will see this post and try to rectify as im getting nowhere after four weeks and contant communication, saying its in hand and wait for an email,   basically i changed my npackage  with virgin to volt with O2 SIM,  should be straight forward...no no...O2 managed to use STAC code,   instead of transfering my old mumber to O2  they deleted it,   never owned up to it, untill finally after three calls they said it had been deleted, only solution was to go back to virgin sim plan, and try to get old number reinstated, so back to Virgin mobile i go,  its taken so far three weeks now, of constant communication, to be kept being told  we have raised two tickets now, (whatever that is) and it is with IT dept who will get back to me by email.   three weeks now, nothing,   trust me you do not realise how much you need your mobile number when you dont have it.....this is a complete farse to retieve a number, its not like its trying to find the lost arc, or its on a paper index card,   it must be on a computer waiting for someone to hit the ok button.  Virgin , please read this and sort out,  thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi 27left,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Sincere apologies for the issues faced with the number port, just so we can gain a further understanding on this I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi 27left,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Sincere apologies for the issues faced with the number port, just so we can gain a further understanding on this I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain