cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login to my virginmedia account,email address not recgonized

mcgrath5353
Joining in

I can't login to my virginmedia account , keeps saying email address not recgonized, tried every suggestion going but but still can't access my account or get into my virgin emails on my outlook account.

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello mcgrath5353.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry you have to join on letter terms regarding your email not working.

Can I just ask if you are able to view then through your online account 

When you get a minute spare can you please follow the steps below for Outlook access.

• Sign in to My Virgin Media

• Go to Account settings, then Account details

• Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail

• Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password

• Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated, and the mailbox unlocked

• Update any third-party apps that may be use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password.
Gareth_L

no and when I try to go through the route of forgot password I put my email address in but doesn't recognise that now either, so stuck ! 

Hi @mcgrath5353 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Good afternoon, I am having exactly the same issue. My email address  is being shown as unrecognised. I am unable to access my email

Did you find a fix for this exact same issue.

Regards

Hi there @mbrand50 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and thank you again for posting. Can I ask if you have been able to try the steps as mentioned earlier on in the thread by our team?