Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Contract and Complaints

Like others it seems I having trouble giving VM more money! Odd behaviour for a business--Last week I finally decided to bring my mobile phone onto my Virgin Media account. I chose a package, filled in the online forms, and got a "Contract summary sh...

Niska by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Details Not Updated

Can somebody please help?Agreed a new contract with VM last week (details etc. sent to me via e-mail) - but My VM still doesn't show new contract details. Even worse - My VM provides me with an option to explore renewal options. Have attempted speaki...

Beagle2 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Virgin. Where's my broadband order??

I placed an order on 8 sept for M350, replacing my M250. I have an order number on email. It was supposed to be activated on 11th sept. Virgin have by design made it near impossible to contact them. Will cancelling my direct debit get your attention ...

Very bad service

I recently upgraded my virgin media through the app and it created a different account. They sent new installation kit but now I can’t access new account online. I am being charged for 2 accounts. Tried calling virgin media they were of no help very ...

Kulpri by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t change account details

Hello,Please can someone advise.I have been unable to log into my on-line account.After much ado I eventually managed to speak to a lady at VM, who gave me a temporary password.However, on now gaining access to my account I am unable to change any of...

ATAY by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change email address?

I am in the process of retiring an old email address which I will soon lose access to. I thought I had updated all my accounts with the new address but then after almost a week of no emails to the old account I get one from VM - "Important informatio...

Steve_W by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos