Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got my email wrong and no area code

I'm new as of yesterday, not installed but trying to track the kit from youdel.It's asking me for my login details but it's saying the password is wrong.I try to reset password incase of agent error in spelling but then tells me my emails wrong, let ...

Bazz3r by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bereavement Transfer

Hi I completed a bereavement transfer form close to 2 weeks ago after my nan passed away. I have not heard anything back, other than the email to confirm that Virgin have received the form.I'm starting to worry now incase our service is shut down as ...

Outstanding complaint

Hii have an outstanding complaint which was opened on the 02/08/2023Customer Experience - Cable02/08/2023|Reference number:C-020823756|Status:OpenThe status still shows open ? I was assuming someone would have tried to sort this out as it came from y...

brettbrtsk by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refer a friend pending 3months now

I referred a friend over 3 months ago, we/they verified links confirming the same and they activated their account, still 3 months ago and are full virgin customers. Still waiting on promised credit to my account after waiting 12 weeks now. They have...

Ritmans by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome email not received

Hi, we signed up for Virgin Media on Sunday 24th but have not received our welcome email. Our equipment is due for delivery today but it hasn’t arrived. I can’t track our order without the information provided within the welcome email.Please can the ...

Mrssmiff by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Details query

I cannot see my contract and my account holder, area. Please, someone to help me, because I tried to call virgin, but unfortunately they didn’t give me information.