Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

End of contract bill dispute

Back in January 2023 I gave 30 days notice to VM, sent my router back, vacated my address and relocated out of the UK. I received confirmation from VM that they got my equipment back and terminated my contract.Since then I have still been receiving b...

jackreid by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-contract but no contract

Hello, I placed an order 1 week ago - I received the pre-contract information and summary however I have not received my contract, confirmation of delivery or the relevant account number/area reference information to create an account. I do not know ...

Resolved! Pestered with calls

At the moment I'm on a June 2023 contract of £15.99 discount a month till November and £33.99 after that. Now they're calling me saying my broadband increases in November to £50.99, how?.They told me it was a 12 month contract, when that expired it w...

Two accounts

I am so frustrated . It seems that when I moved house and changed the package a new account number was allocated. So even though I was paying by direct debit I now get a bill each month. I can't get into the new account because each time I try it jus...

Davvoh by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos