Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unhappy Experience at Disconnection

Hi Friendly and Helpful Virgin Media Community Staff, My contract and the promotional offer is ending on 18th March 2023.  To kick off the ending procedures of the contract, I contacted VM's Retention Team via Whatsapp on 25th January 2023 for a disc...

valotti by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New deal, not as agreed

Bit disappointing to be told your price is going up by £21 just after renegotiating a deal. So close to cancelling my whole account but i get convinced to stay with a new deal that will be £78 till 6 month then go up. Told 10 times price will be £78 ...

B08C8B12-278B-487E-AC60-8653275DFB22.png

Free v360 upgrade problem

Hi,So my v6 box started playing up, recordings getting choppy, losing sound etc so I guess its the hd starting to fail (live TV is great).I remembered the free v360 upgrade email I had so thought I may as well. I rang up, explained what was happening...

VOLT and All PRICE INCREASE

Further to the confusion over the announced price increase. I have a volt bundle, expiry April 2024.I got the VM  email stating  £9  increase which is a 31.01%  price increase, I calculate. VMs increase was largely reported as 13.08% and confirmed by...

Resolved! Seperate o2 & VM - o2 contract ending soon

Hi,I recently renewed my contract. I was asked if I have an o2 contract which I do. Anyway, long story short, my o2 package is now expired. If I switch to another mobile provider will my VM bill/package be affected?  P.S. when I renewed my o2 data do...

keasy by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price rise email

HiI haven't yet received any information from virgin media regarding price rise yet. If I do t grt any information from virgin how would I know if my package will affect. Should I ring them or qait