Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Move services - 2 account numbers

Hi there, I have seen other posts on here regarding similar issues that seemed to get resolved fairly quickly once posted, so I thought I'd give it it try. We booked our home move a while ago and opted to take our services with us. It's been a comple...

Code for refer a friend ?

Hi can anyone advise where or which email I would find the refer a friend code, been with them now since May after my daughter refered me, spoke to the company Akiamo yet they have no emails for either one of us and said I would have a code, the agen...

Unexplained massive increase in bill

Hello,Just got my new bill, and it has gone from around £95 to over £130. There's a note that says this month it covers my "advanced month from October 2022".What's that all about? I don't think there was an advanced month at any point, and that wasn...

garner by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No verification email

HiI signed up for Virgin Media broadband and made an account. I never received a verification email for my account and now I cannot access my account. When I try to resend the verification, the email I eventually receive, includes a link that immedia...