Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract Renewal Problems

I’ve had the same exact experience too with what should be a straight forward renewal. I’ve had to make 3 calls so far to the retention team only for the order to not go through! Each time I’ve been quoted a higher price. Does seem like a scam to me....

bunvms by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don’t know what to do - help

I’ve had various problems since joining volt from sky in September. Problems include faulty 360 box that was faulty from new, inability to access sky cinema uhd, never had Netflix due to virgin providing them with a typo in the email address, etc.  I...

Alan662 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payments

There doesn't seem to be a forum for this question?Recently VM was good enough to "unstick " my contract after granting me a discount.The response was, the contract was put in place and I would get a refund for the next month and a big reduction for ...

EddyFiss by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my Issue with virgin media

i have a long issue i will try to explain it as best as i canso the issue is. last month in July i contacted virgin media for a internet extention and the next bill that is in August i would pay double when i got paid. virgin media said to me it was ...

Area reference needed

Hi, I am new to Virgin Media and need my area reference to create an account. Please could you let me know your area code for WF7. Thanks. PS. I've not received a welcome email or a first bill to obtain this info.

£10 given and £10 taken!

I noticed that the direct debit taken from me in Sept was £10 less than normal.I logged into my account and my contract said at the bottom  "A little EXTRA, we have knocked an extra £10 of your next 15 bills " As I must be one of the longest existing...