Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Renewal of Volt after 18 months

I have the (see below)Your package (13th November-12th December)  Ultimate Volt bundleThis includes Talk More Anytime Sky Sports HD Pack Sky Sports and Cinema Collection Virgin TV V6 Box, Powered By TiVo Maxit TV Sky Entertainment & Cinema Ultra HD N...

g0fyd by Up to speed
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I would like some advice on how to proceed from somebody I am completely fed up with virgin media customer service it is appalling I have posted numerous times on here about accepting a online deal on my accountwith no response this has been happenin...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled but still billing

I cancelled everything on the 17th November and even got the confirmation email for the changes. On the 8th September when my new supplier went live I got an email from Virgin ‘thanks for making those changes’ - they removed the phone (thought it was...

Unable to create MyVM account

Hi there,I have been trying to create a My Virgin media account since joining, and every time receive an error saying"Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."and cannot proceed any further. This has been t...

Resolved! Impossible to cancel

My monthly charges have gone up extortionately, £64 to £110 and now £154. I was looking to change my package but I cannot get anywhere online with chat or over the phone. Online I’m just looping round and just keep getting the ‘oops something seems t...

2 Account Numbers

I hope I can get some advice. I recently cancelled an order before the instal of 1 gig broad band. However I got offered a better deal and signed up. I’m still waiting for my instal but my app and account are all under the canceled account number. I ...

Cancel

I’ve been on chat for nearly 2 hours. I now want to cancel. No customer service, no loyalty and contract invalid as far as I’m concerned as they didn’t stick to it. I’ve been with them since 17 I’m now 48. I’ve always had issues with them but now the...

Beau99 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract and billed amount don’t match

I have been paying £45 since billing period May - June 2023, before that was paying £38 since October 2022. I have viewed and downloaded my contract on the virgin media portal today which indicates I should have been paying £38 up until April 2024. A...