Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! 2023 no notification of price increase

My bill has gone up by 20% and I received no notification until my April bill came through.  I phoned to give notice to leave and the telephone agent said I will have to pay a fee. I explained that you don't pay a fee if the price goes up whilst in c...

Danben by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect credit report

Hello,I moved homes in April 2022 hoping to continue with virgin media for my broadband but was advised by the agent that virgin media did not cover the new address so my account had to be closed and I had a waiver of £241 early cancellation charge s...

Collect+ locations for Virgin Media

We've been advised that we'll need to return our kit as we're terminating our contract and Virgin's website to check the location of the nearest Collect+ store has a 'Error 404' message.  How can we find out which Collect+ shop we can take our kit to...

Have been billed after disconnection

Hi,I cancelled my services with virgin media and moved onto sky from 19th Dec 2022. I notified them about this move to different provider on 26th November 2022. (I had already completed my contract and was on a monthly rolling one, so free to move to...

jaylim by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pressure to upgrade?

Has anyone experienced someone from virgin sales high-pressure to upgrade your package.Claoming that they can view your next bill&it will be 12pounds more than your regular bill.If you don't upgrade to the package they are selling you,as they can vie...

Resolved! Cancellation

I ran VM on 19th March and spoke to cancellations and gave a month's notice to leave Virgin Media as I was taking out a subscription with Sky.  I was out of contract with VM.  When cancellations asked why I was leaving I told them Sky had offered me ...

Marty23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Offered a recontract price which then changed!

Not very happy with your customer service, I was offered a broadband recontract at the same price as I have been paying which I accepted and was then told that a mistake had been made and it was actually £5 more, I have requested a service disconnect...

IMG_5036.png IMG_5037.png
MrMusketUK by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos