Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Letter From Debt Collector!

Without any prior emails/communications from VM, I have just received a letter from Advantis Debt Collectors, asking me to pay a balance of £84.86, when I closed my account and all remaining payments back in 2020 (3 years ago!).I am disappointed to s...

sairah12 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

The Renewal Wiggle

Just started my renewal wiggle with VMTried to it over whatsapp, but their bot is absolute crap and kept sending me back to their web chat even though I asked it not too. Frustrating because it means you have to have the browser window up then!Offere...

ivrak by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Never asked for Homeworks!!

Re-negotiated my broadband account today, only to find there is a partial payment of £3.33 owing on my account for Homeworks.  I did not ask for this!  Is there any way I can cancel it without having to spend an eternity on the phone?  Looking at pre...

Suzie60 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Took the black Friday deal.

I took the black Friday deal being an existing customer and received my contract through to my email. I called up yesterday to be told there is no record of this contract and they offered me another one with being told to wait 7 days and I will get t...

Rox2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos