Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promise of no price rise not kept

I have received a letter explaining the price hike in April.The issue is, When I signed up for 18 months last April, I was given a special deal and promised no price hike will take place for the duration of the contract, this was a verbal agreement o...

usamir by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer install

Hi,Recently signed up to Virgin and selected self install, but I'm not sure if my property has actually been wired to the network. So I booked an engineer, but can someone from Virgin check and confirm that, that's what the appointment is for, I don'...

Ruth62 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! identity fraud

I was recently a victim of identity fraud (in February ) including 2 mobile contracts, ive tried to resolve this issue by contacting virgin but seem to be going around in circles I'm unable to take it further as i didnt take out the accounts so altho...

melox2 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Memorable word

I am trying to contact customer support via phone and it’s asking me for characters from my memorable word. I have never set up a memorable word and would either like to set one up, or talk to a member of staff without one.Please can someone support?...

AG2024 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact extended after moving home

Hi,After conducting some research, I've noticed that my contract was extended for another 18 months after moving house in July. During this time, I had been a customer for 12 months and made no changes to my TV package or broadband between moves. I s...

Rjc98 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Premium

Hi, Like some others on the forum on my Netflix account when I select Premium a few mins later I get an email back from Netflix stating it’s been downgraded back to standard Does anyone know why this is happening as no one at Virgin or Netflix seems ...

pisaia83 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract ending - downgrading/renewing

Just after someone to confirm if all is okay. I currently have Gig1 internet only, and have been looking to move to a lower speed package to save a little money as i don’t particularly need all this speed anymore.Noticed contact ends 24 April.Went on...

Cheltski by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links