Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to changer accounts my wife

I have a Virgin Media account (TV, Telephone and Broadband) plus 2 Virgin/O2 mobile numbers. I have terminal cancer and wish to transfer the TV, Telephone and Broadband contract to my wife and pay the Direct Debit from her bank account so that nothin...

David112 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wanting to upgrade to 1gig but...

hiiam wanting to upgrade to the 1 gig service but keep getting obstructions in my path.Mainly the.£35 activation fee, despite 2 calls to retentions etc there seems no way around this. what happened toquickstart? is this still available?. i have insta...

noaa16 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any mates rates deals going?

I've been on mates rates with VM for years now but suspect my package has been moved off it without my consent. I'm on an ok deal 87.99 for everything, but can't cancel sports or movies as they saying that's part of the deal. Anyone know the current ...

jaikal9 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with complaint - Call Centre Staff

I have lost the will to live with the call centre.......I don't know what else to do. Nobody.....nobody will listen to me. The call centre is not fit for purpose. Speaking to anybody with an agency or any form of competence is impossible. Fingers cro...

NoHelp11 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade order not processed

I'm an existing broadband customer and placed an upgrade order to add TV on 8th February online through my account.I received an order number and contract summary and information sheets, but haven't heard any more since and the order isn't showing in...

tbr1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to leave but its impossible

So the latest price rise for me has pushed me to want to cancel my current deal and leave. After 2 calls and 45 mins of my life i wont get back i have been told i have to either wait till July or pay £280 cancelation fee. With that i opted to see if ...

Matt6474 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos