Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Reported Cab -Cabinet No: 40424/114

Hi there. I reported Cabinet No: 40424/114 earlier today and was given ref no: 83949370. Is it possible to update me via DM when this cabinet will be secured please? The wife is on the vulnerable list and we cannot risk losing the internet/telephone ...

Mulldog by Dialled in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer questions

HiI signed up recently, I've noticed that my surname is spelt wrong. Also I've been given a 25 pound a month o2 sim, only problem is I'm an o2 customer already.What are my options? 

Speed143 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Referral 2023

Am trying to obtain the referral reward - my daughter referred me as a new customer in July 2023, I have contacted Virgin - who then referred me to Aklamio.Even though I gave them evidence that the referral took place, by sending them screen shots et...

April price increase 2024

We all know the change is coming, but I fear that Virgin is making things as difficult as possible for those wanting look elsewhere. I have loved using my service since the days when cablecoms first hit my street, unlike many I seem to have been bles...

speckett by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint with contract

So I am in a dispute with Virgin. I wrote a review and a response from Virgin told me to contact them via any of the below. Well I have been in a WhatsApp call since 15.17 and still waiting with last update at 16.05 we'll be with you as soon as we ca...

Shellym by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos