Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Wrong contract on my account

I was sent a custom 12 month long contract via official Virgin Media WhatsApp chat for £34.99 with a £35 setup fee. They sent me this contract via email which I accepted via the phone with [MOD EDIT: Removed] (Mark Duckworth, who confirmed and approv...

Leaving Virgin

I have today spent 3 hours trying to leave Virgin.  On one occasion a 'bot' thought I was looking for technical help and kept me in a loop of irrelevant questions.  On two more occasions - when I had got to the very final stage of the process - I was...

Unable to verify email

I have tried many times over a long period of time to register for an online account. I always get the same message about having to verify my email address. However, I never received a mail and do not receive mails when I trigger a new one. I have go...

steveiam by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my contract

I sent a letter in December 2023 to cancel my virgin media contract.Not heard nothing then received a bill bolling period 20th January On the bill it says sorry to see you go.And something about returning the kitMy land line was disconnected about 3 ...

Doug5 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need my contract sorting with correct email.

I’ve recently come to the end of my contract with yourselves, after negotiating a new contract, they have miss spelt my email and so I haven't received this. I logged onto my virgin media and this contract is ‘pending’ can you please rectify this.

MJLane by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered Remote,got a cable!

Can this Company get anything right ?I ordered a new remote and power lead last week , agreed to pay £9.99 was told delivery in 3-5 days.Today I receive an envelope with a co-oxial cable !!Back onto Whatsapp and they admit to the error. Then had a ve...

installation cancellation

We want to cancel the installation and after being on the phone for 1 hour and being cut of 3 times, we were told it had been cancelled and confirmation email will follow. no email has arrived, so is it cancelled or do i have to spend all day on the ...

abc11 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos