cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happened to my £75 credit?

leruero
Joining in

When I signed up I received a £75 credit as part of the deal. This was acknowledged on my first bill in December but has since disappeared and my payments are the full amount. Please explain when that credit gets used?

leruero_0-1708867098122.png

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us on our Community Forums @leruero, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the confusion caused over the crediting value.

Looking at the image you've uploaded, towards the bottom, this does show the inclusion of a £75.00 credit.

Virgin Media will always issue their customer with a double bill for the first bill of a new connection, that shows is charged at £26.50 per month,

In this circumstance, the first bill would be a total of £53.00 for the services.

This would then leave £22.00 credit remaining from the original £75.00 figure to be taken from the following bill

Thanks,

David_Bn

Thanks for your response. I understand the situation now, although the bills are extremely confusing. Nowhere does it say that you're billed 2 months in advance. And it also showed the £75 credit still in tact after £53 had been used. Clearer billing could have saved us both a lot of wasted time, not to mention how difficult it is to actually get in touch!

Thanks for the reply @leruero on the VM forums.👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion with the bill format.
I can imagine it may not make sense but that's why we're here to help.

In relation to contact, you may wish to try one of the following methods below:

Call: 150 from a Virgin Media Landline or 03454541111 from any other phone
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/virginmedia/
WhatsApp: +447305 327 112
Twitter: https://twitter.com/virginmedia
Forums: virg.in/VMforums
And we can help from there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs