cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv adds on

Lulu06
Joining in

My package has changed to maxit tv, but it is showing that I have an add on of the kids pack for £5. I didn’t order this. How do I cancel it. 

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like you were on Full House, which is now obsolete. Maxit TV is the same as Full House, but minus the Kids channels, which VM have then added back so you have an equivalent package.

Be warned that if you now change your contract again, Maxit TV (existing contracts only) will become Mega TV (new & changed contracts ) & you will lose the TNT Sports channels as well, which now have to be subscribed to separately at  £18 a month.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lulu06

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with your TV package content.

We cant do package changes over the forums unfortunately, however if you contact the team they will be able to remove this for you.

We have a vast variety of ways to contact us for help and support. I have listed a few below for you:

Call: 150 from a Virgin Media Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. 
WhatsApp message: 07305 327 112 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide