cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising a complaint

Oggers1971
Tuning in

I have tried raising a complaint using the webform however it tells me I'm not the Main account holder so I can't complete the form.  I am the main account holder and have been for 16 years.

I tried raising a complaint via telephone, there isn't an option for complaints so went through on another option.  When I said I wanted to raise a complaint and asked to be put through to the right person the phone lines rings for a short time then disconnects.

Does anyone have a direct number for complaints?

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Oggers1971

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear you're looking to raise a complaint.

We do not have a direct number for complaints unfortunately, our complaints code of practice can be found here - may I ask what it was you were raising the complaint around and we may be able to assist further regarding this? 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Oggers1971
Tuning in

Essentially contacted VM last Friday to discuss the cost of my package was offered a revised price.  I asked if I could think about it and was told that was fine.  Rang back today to progress the offer that had been made only to be told that wasn't available any longer.  Spent two hours trying to sort it out via the messaging system and then a further two hours via telephone.  The people I dealt with seemed more interested in selling me O2 Sims and Volt.

I'm very sorry to hear this @Oggers1971 when submitting the complaint, are you using the same log in details that you have used for My Virgin Media?

Did the team say the deal would be held for you at all? We cannot guarantee that a previously offered deal will still be available in the future if not accepted at the initial offer.

Yes I'm using the same details that I log in to My Virgin Media.  The link to raise the complaint is within the the Help & Support section of My Virgin Media.

Whilst they never said explicitly it would be held they equally didn't say it wouldn't be held.  Also when I asked if I could think about the offer it wasn't explained that the offer was time limited or that it would expire.  I don't think it's unreasonable to think that that type of information would be explained in that situation.

Thank you for confirming @Oggers1971 and I am so sorry again that this has been your experience.

I'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.