cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving virgin meida invoices via email

v_a
Tuning in

Hi, folks.

I have a quick question here and hope someone can help me sort this one out. I basically stopped receiving the Virgin Media invoices via email for my broadband service which creates a headache for me every month as I now have to remember to pick it up online to be able to get reimbursed for it whereas the email with the invoice used to be my alert. Below is a screenshot of my contact preferences for marketing and offers - not that I think this has to do with the invoices being sent out as they should work agnostic of these preferences but just in case.

v_a_1-1702144607598.png

Thanks in advance folks.

7 REPLIES 7

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @v_a 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies you are no longer in receipt of invoices, is this for general billing or VAT invoices? The images that you have supplied is for addressed marketing and customer offers. E-billing is where the monthly bills will be sent to your desired email address, or paper billing that carries a £1.75.

Please let us know. 

Sabrina

Hi, @Sabrina_B

This is for the monthly bills which in my case would be for the broadband service - would you be able to help me get back receiving them?

THank you.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @v_a,

Thank you for your reply, can you check under Account Settings>Account Details>Communication preference. To see if this is active?
Thanks,
Zoie

Hi, folks.

I appreciate y'all trying to help but can you please make sure you read the whole thread? I sent screenshots already for that on my initial post exactly to save us all the back and forth. Matter of fact, Sabrina already said (as I also suspected) that this is only for marketing preferences, has no bearing on the bill getting sent out via email.

Cheers.

Sorry to hear this, as mentioned you should get an email to state your bill is ready if you aren't getting this have you changed your email recently?

Just to confirm when you go online you can see your bill you aren't just being notified of it? 

The screenshot you have sent is just for marketing stuff nothing to do with bills really. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, Matthew.

I have not changed the email at all. I can see it online, I am just not getting notified of it indeed.

I agree these are just marketing stuff as I mentioned earlier but sent it over just to cover any questions.

By the way I am receiving marketing stuff as usual, just not the bill reminder/notification.

Is that something the community can help with?

Thanks in advance.

It could be going to your Junk/ spam emails however I will send you a PM to confirm we have all the correct details on file and to make sure E-Billing is defiantly set up we can do that for sure. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?