cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my free gift

Danoli
Joining in

Signed up for an ultimate volt bundle in August that was supposed to include a 43" hisense tv as advertised by virgin media. 4 months after activation not a single word/email or indeed tv, 4 months!!!! That not false advertising? Breach of contract? Contacting " Customer services" absolutely the most pointless endeavour known to humanity,zero help. Why is virgin media advertising offers they are not fulfilling??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

You will eventually get a fob off response telling you to contact a German outfit called Aklamio. Ignore that and instead raise a formal complaint with VM with a view to escalating to Ombudsman Services. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

You will eventually get a fob off response telling you to contact a German outfit called Aklamio. Ignore that and instead raise a formal complaint with VM with a view to escalating to Ombudsman Services. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).