cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received referral money

Halliday2632
Tuning in

Still not received my referral ‘reward’ - emailed and rang Aklamio, still nothing

they said up to 60 days yet it’s been 3/4 months. How can virgin put out an offer and not actually follow through with it?

not going to stop chasing haha - anyone else have similar issues? I imagine so

14 REPLIES 14

Halliday2632
Tuning in

Both me and my friends account says pending on the virgin/Aklamio site, it’s been well over the due date can we get this confirmed please

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Halliday2632,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your Refer-A-Friend bonus. Unfortunately, as this scheme is operated through our 3rd-Party Partner, Aklamio, we are limited in the support we can provide.

Can you please confirm how the Refer-A-Friend Order was made? Was it online, through Telesales, via our Stores or another way? As it has passed 60 days, you should have received confirmation and the full reward from Aklamio.

If your online Referral Account is showing no reason why the payment hasn't been made,  you’ll need to contact Aklamio directly to query this further. You can email them directly at virgin-media@aklamio.com and they’ll normally reply within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can call them on 01576 820030 during their opening hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks for getting back to me Reece

I emailed Monday morning with all the details they needed and still not had a reply. Bit annoying to be ringing and chasing something they agreed to.

thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Halliday2632

Thanks for your response!

Please do keep us updated with how you get on once Aklamio get back to you and we can look into this further if needs be, they should hopefully be able to sort this for you 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

That’s the issue

they're not getting back to me…

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Halliday2632

Thanks for your response

If you've sent everything over they should be in touch very soon, unfortunately it would need to be handled by them as we do not have the function to apply the referral money manually.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

They replied saying that Virgin have not validated it yet. It’s been 100 days or so, can you validate this so they can confirm the payment?

thanks

Hi there @Halliday2632

Have you been able to offer your contract to their team as proof of a valid account with us at all? 

Thank you

Hi Ashleigh

They said everything is fine their side and it’s pending still, they are waiting for validation from virgin to confirm it