cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received referral money

Halliday2632
Tuning in

Still not received my referral ‘reward’ - emailed and rang Aklamio, still nothing

they said up to 60 days yet it’s been 3/4 months. How can virgin put out an offer and not actually follow through with it?

not going to stop chasing haha - anyone else have similar issues? I imagine so

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Halliday2632,

Thank you for your reply, we are unable to validate this our end, this is something which is done automatically after the set period as long as the correct process for a referral has been followed and both parties have a confirmation Email showing this has been done, you can found out more around how it works and what you should receive here.

If you do need any further help please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

That the problem, it’s fine on their end and says pending, it’s reached well over the time frame given… it’s still not been confirmed your end

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Halliday2632,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. Sorry to hear that this is what you have been advised.

In order to investigate this a little further, I will send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina/virgin - the same has happened again after referring someone

thats twice now, please can you message me privately regarding this

thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Halliday2632,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue! I'll be happy to discuss this further with you. I do apologise that this happened again after last year.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs