cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New broadband contract not honoured

Inge
Joining in

Hi everyone

I have been dealing with an issue which seems to have affected a fair few others on the board as well. I signed a new broadband contract in December, with my old one expiring this month. The contract has not been honoured, as I have recived an inflated bill for January as if the new contract was never signed, with no record of it on my account.

I sent this is in as a formal complaint on the 19th of December, asking simply that the contract be honoured and the inflated January bill dropped. The resolution team claimed they could find no record of me accepting the offer. I sent over the emails and other documentation confirming the new contract I had recived in reply on the day (21st of December) but have not heard back since.

I am thinking I will have to escalate this to the ombudsman if this continues not to be taken seriously. But the support here is much appreciated.

Sincerely

Inge

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Inge 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back with us. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your contract, I would be more than happy to take a look for you via a private message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.