Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Late payment fees and overcharges

Im writing here because I am sick and tired of speaking with Virgin customer services who repeatedly lie to me. In October Virgin increased my broadband charges by 85%. Now they are trying to charge me even more, including "package changes" @£41.67 e...

rapturas by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract offered

So I received a new contract offer via email. When I phone VM to see if they can do better, they can't see the package that was offered to me.  Is that am actual thing? So instead have offered me a higher contract 路‍.

Prso9 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged despite returning router

I took my old router in the provided packaging to the yodel drop-off point, but I still got a bill charging me £40 for it. I don't think I should have to pay this, but I can't find anywhere to talk to anyone about it.

WandN by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown random charge on bill

Hi,Just wondering if anyone can help? I have been paying my bill by direct debit as usual for the past few months.However I noticed I had an extra charge of £7 in October for "unpaid bills" which was strange as I presume with a direct debit the bills...

Dfoo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Typo on surname so cant get volt

I have had virgin broadband for a long time. But have 1 letter wrong on my surname. My son now has a o2 contract at the same address but we can't get the volt extras as the surname is spelt different. I have tried filling in the name change form but ...

Credit owing not returned

Hi, I wonder if anyone an point me in the right direction? I left VM back in May 2023 and received a letter in June 2023 saying that I would get a refund of money owing on my account. I understand that it can take up to 45 days (!!!) but that was 6 m...

Virgin security

logged into my Virgin account to join internet security but was told - Registration or use of this code is not valid in your country or from this internet connection. Please register using the broadband or mobile connection from the provider of your ...