cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix incorrectly added to my account

Bonnie4
Tuning in

I have had Netflix added onto my Virgin media bill since October I have been trying since then to get a virgin media to remove it. Virgin media tell me to ring Netflix Netflix tell me I do not have an account with them and they cannot help me and tell me to ring virgin media I ring virgin media and I get nothing but rude stuff who pretend that they will help you and do nothing to help you and don't listen to a word you say. I have now gone to the ombudsman but now Virgin media are telling the ombudsman that I need to get in touch with Netflix to remove Netflix from my Virgin media bill The Netflix website tell us if it's been added to our bill incorrectly it's up to Virgin media to remove it I do not have a Netflix account I cannot remove it this is the worst company I've ever dealt with in my whole life as soon as my contract expired I will never go to Virgin media ever again and I'll be cancelling my contract in the meantime I need Virgin media to correct my record and remove the Netflix without any further delay I would make sure I recommend everyone I know to never ever go with Virgin media They're the worst company I've ever dealt with in my whole life The customer service is absolutely below zero. I may be going to see my MP over this or take legal action.

13 REPLIES 13

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bonnie4 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with Netflix. So that we can look into this further for you we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Can't log into the forum so about to set up another account under a different email address I can't find the envelope to contact you

Virgin media has added Netflix premium to my account without my request I must have called them about two dozen times email their complaints department customer resolutions team ombudsman Virgin media tell me to call Netflix to get it removed Netflix have confirmed what I knew that I don't have a Netflix account They cannot do anything It's up to Virgin media to sort out Virgin media constantly lie to me and tell me that they will correct it and don't I'm now up to the point of going to see my MP or take legal actions against Virgin media cuz I'm absolutely sick of it worst company I have ever dealt with. I will be cancelling my contract as soon as I can find another internet supply.

Hi @Fedup210 thanks for reaching out to us.

As we cannot find your issue on our system, please can you expand on the issues you're having?  Is it the same as the thread title?  Please do get back to us and we'll then reach out to you privately.

Regards

Lee_R

I don't know how to make that anymore clearer I had an agreed package and then all of a sudden Netflix premium was added on I've been contacting you and making complaints since October 23 to get this removed you overcharge me last month for this it's been a constant battle I ring your office up staff promised that they will get it fixed and do nothing constantly being lied to telling me to contact Netflix when Netflix tell me I don't have an account with them and I cannot do anything to remove it It's up to Virgin media to remove it You constantly lie to me and say you will fix it and don't You've also told me on here I can get in touch with you by direct messaging but there's no facility to do that on here either worst company I've ever dealt with as soon as my contractors over I will not be renewing with Virgin media ever again and I've been with you for over 15 years

There is no envelope under my profile icon to send a private message

There is no facility on here to private messaging there is nothing under my profile or envelope and you can please screenshot me of where I can find this

SpacePhoenix
Fibre optic

Top right there's 4 icons. The first is Question Mark which links to the FAQs. The second is the bell for notifications. The third is an envelope for PMs

Thank you however I cannot find 4 icons on the top right.