cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix incorrectly added to my account

Bonnie4
Tuning in

I have had Netflix added onto my Virgin media bill since October I have been trying since then to get a virgin media to remove it. Virgin media tell me to ring Netflix Netflix tell me I do not have an account with them and they cannot help me and tell me to ring virgin media I ring virgin media and I get nothing but rude stuff who pretend that they will help you and do nothing to help you and don't listen to a word you say. I have now gone to the ombudsman but now Virgin media are telling the ombudsman that I need to get in touch with Netflix to remove Netflix from my Virgin media bill The Netflix website tell us if it's been added to our bill incorrectly it's up to Virgin media to remove it I do not have a Netflix account I cannot remove it this is the worst company I've ever dealt with in my whole life as soon as my contract expired I will never go to Virgin media ever again and I'll be cancelling my contract in the meantime I need Virgin media to correct my record and remove the Netflix without any further delay I would make sure I recommend everyone I know to never ever go with Virgin media They're the worst company I've ever dealt with in my whole life The customer service is absolutely below zero. I may be going to see my MP over this or take legal action.

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Bonnie4, can you send us a picture please of what you can see in the top right of the page when you are logged in? The envelope should be there with a 1 attached as we've sent you one private message. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

benidoine
On our wavelength

Yes - go to your MP. You are not the only one.  This happened to me also and Virgin are refusing to accept that the problem lies with them.

benidoine
On our wavelength

Don't lie Lee.  Virgin knows this is happening to numerous customers.  Stop pretending it's just one person.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bonnie4 

If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox for your PM.

If you are on a mobile/tablet device then click on the little circle icon in the top right  and then select 'Messages'

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

This has happened to me too, the second time in a year that mystery packages/charges have appeared. I have been trying to get them removed for ages. Painful.

Hi Pixi23,

Thanks for posting and sorry you're having some issues with Netflix on the account, so I can help I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Hi despite what you've said I've got next month's bill Netflix is still on it and it hasn't been removed I think the only way I'm going to be able to resolve this is to cancel my contract because I'm continuously getting lied to I mean next month bill is still shown as £71 and it's still shown as Netflix premium can you please explain despite all what you tell me why it's still on there for next month

Hi I'm not sure what you mean If it's about the messages I figured that out thank you apparently it was supposed to be fixed this month and Netflix was supposed to be removed I've just got this month's bill just now and it still hasn't been removed I'm constantly being lied to by Virgin media and the ombudsman is a big waste of time I do think my next step is either to try and cancel my contract or go and see my MP

Hi @Bonnie4 

If you can reply to my colleagues PM, they'll be able to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I'm getting to the end of my rope now the previous advisor Sabrina b or something her name is said it will be fixed from this month it's not I'm still being overcharged this month for it I think my only option now is to cancel my Virgin media package all together Someone else is supposedly looking at it now again but it keeps asking me the same questions over and over again to really find me identity I think it's just to delay looking into it When I've given them all the necessary information so I'm waiting to hear from him. I'm constantly being lied to we have to wait to say they're going to fix it oh yeah it's all sorts of and it's not. The ombudsman is absolutely useless They side with virgin major in every case