cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Subscription cancelled

Meeta4
Tuning in

I received an email from Netflix to state my subscription  which is part of the Volt package has been cancelled. It is now impossible to restart membership  from the set-top box. VM Customer service has been unable to resolve. Netflix customer service stated it is because  payment had not been received by Virgin Media. In my Virgin Media account it still shows Netflix as an active service. Virgin Media customer support have confirmed this is not a technical issue. Like many other people please would you resolve this frustrating issue. 

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Meeta4 

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums, and welcome to the team it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have been facing an issue with your service and thank you again for reaching out. Can I just check, have you formally been able to use the Netflix account and it has just stopped working? 

Hi Ashleigh,

I had previously been able to use it. As soon as I signed up to a new contract my services stopped. I have not been able to use it since 9th October and have been fobbed off by your Customer Services Team everytime I speak them. They say that they have filled a form and it will take 3-5 working days for it to be resolved. Yet I am still waiting.

I'm so sorry to hear that @Meeta4 and thank you for popping back to me. 

I'm going to pp you a private message so we can take a closer look into this. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Meeta4
Tuning in

A week on after posting in this forum, 1 month after they cancelled payment for no reason and still this issue is not resolved. 4 IT tickets issued, told to wait 3 - 5 working days each time. I am not sure why they think they can get away with such bad customer service.  I am very very disappointed and wished I hadn't signed up to a new contract. 

Hi there @Meeta4 

I am so sorry that you are still experiencing this issue, I am currently working with you via the PM to see what we can do to arrange resolve this, I am very sorry that this is taking longer than we would like but I will continue to do all I can to help via the PM. 

I have the exact same issue with my  Netflix account, and unsurprisingly the same fobbed off excuses from the customer service team. Tell me you have resolved this issue and use it on my account

Hi Danielcnicolau,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your Netflix service no longer working, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it does look like you have spoken to us, what have we advised?

Regards

Paul.