cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jackdanielg
Joining in

Hi @Lee_R 

I am incredibly stressed over the situation I’ve had with Virgin since September 2023.

I had over 10 calls with Virgin since… I’m this close to going to Ofcom and Cicas with all the evidence… 

False promises of engineers being sent. False promises of replacement equipment for my faulty hub that was sent. 

False promises for manager callbacks. 

Multiple Cases being opened with virgin just for someone to close them without even notifying me or resolving my issues.

I generally thought I was getting somewhere today just to be hung up on by the manager and not called back… 

This is literally my last attempt at resolving directly with Virgin as I’ve wasted hours and hours on the phone to get nowhere. 

I will post any updates here. 

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jackdanielg 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for joining this thread and posting. 

Sorry to hear about your experience, and difficulties in getting things sorted with us so far. 
It would be good to know exactly what issue is the root cause of your support requests, just so we can best offer help? For example, are you having speed issues? An intermittent connection? Wi-Fi coverage difficulties?

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can take a closer look at the existing complaints, investigate what has happened on the account and offer further help. 

If you can please respond with a little more information about what exactly you need support with in terms of your service fault in your initial reply, this would be greatly appreciated!

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly