Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Credit File Amendment

Hello,On Check My File it is showing a missed payment to Virgin Media in March 2019. I am trying to remortgage ASAP and this is really affecting my ability to be able to do so. This is the only missed payment on the whole of my report and it is incor...

JH2621 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unexplained extra charges

I contacted VM back in September to look to get a new deal as the last had expired.  Since then I am getting a regular call charge of 3 calls at 40p per call every single month, all seem to be on the same day but no number listed as being called.  I ...

Contract ending - cant speak to anyone

Contract ends shortly. Trying to get a new contract sorted but unable to speak to anyone at VM.Phoned a few times, put on hold, transferred, put on hold, disconnected.Used online chat a few times. My last attempt was on hold for over an hour and then...

mogsy52 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract rates

I received an invoice with the rate to renew my contract. (had a note to phone them to discuss, but they have beat me to it)What number do I call to speak to a human with regards to this. (called 0345 454 1111, but said my account is overdue and I ne...

Pyxiea64 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract?

I recenty updated our vm contract online as the new price was 20 pounds cheaper for the 'same' package that we had. Howerver, I have now discovered that the new package does not included TNT sport, which our previous package did? Please advise?

markib by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Underhand sale tactics

See below my recent review to trustpilot of my virgin media experience. I have called the telephone numbers 3 or 4 time the last month to try and resolve this issue but keep getting fobbed off so I'll try here instead & hopefully I'll get some help.B...

Virgin Keep Sending me Bills!

So...has anyone else been harassed by virgin for a bill payment when they acknowledge you've paid the bill!?My wife cancelled my late mother in laws account and paid the final bill, since then we have had four letters from Virgin demanding payment fo...